Demons Exiles

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Demons Exiles
Demons Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Rules

Go down

Guild Rules Empty Guild Rules

Post  BigDaddyDemon Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:48 pm

A Guild is a group of people and friends that have come together to be with each other and help one another. This being said, I have one main rule that I believe can be shared by everyone.

1. Respect. People have come together to play a game. They are here for fun and fellowship. Everyone should respect the others in the guild. This does not mean you must like everyone, that is different. Respect is something you can even show your enemies.

2. Name calling. This does not mean that playing around and calling each other noobs or other names in fun. This means when someone is angry and seriously calls someone a name to hurt them. There is a fine line here, and it is not what you mean when you say something but how the other takes it. Everyone knows what is happening in any situation they are in, and calling a name, even when you are trying to be funny, but knowing the other person is upset, is not in fun.

3. Having all your toons in this Guild. This is a rule that was in my last and only other guild I was in. It is a good rule to have because it is hard to be loyal to more than one guild. This makes it easy. You are a member of this guild and no other. No problems then.

4. NO BEGGING. Don't beg for plvl'ing, gold or items. This does not mean you can not ask if there are parties. We all know the difference. Begging drives everyone crazy and just shows that you are not willing or able to do it on your own. Everyone got where they are by work at there toons. If you beg alot in the Guild, every officer has the right to kick you, and I will not second guess them about the begging.

Other rules may be added as we grow as a Guild and different situations come up. This is a good starting point though. We are here to have fun and be with others that have the same interests as we do. Good luck to everyone in the game and have fun.
BigDaddyDemon
BigDaddyDemon
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Guild Rules Empty Guild Rules

Post  BigDaddyDemon Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:06 pm

These are the only Guild rules at this time. Any rules ppl make for themselves are personal ones and they have a right to do that, but they are not Guild rules. A new Guild rule can not be made without a council vote and me. No one can make a new rule, other then me, without the council. Personal rules each person makes for themselves is their business, but is not a Guild rule.

I am posting this just to make things clear. No one has done anything wrong and I am not upset with anyone. I am just making things clear.
BigDaddyDemon
BigDaddyDemon
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down